friends who have taken 1 shot or 2 shots just rising to 7 people! Another one just now talking to the husband on phone and first thing is talk about the fricking vaccine... Took 1 shot, is fine... All the friends have been fine so far. Even those who took 2 shots. And what does he do? Husband is now on the fence to rather not take it, which I am happy about. He was almost diciding to take it, then I involved a friend of his who was an ex girlfriend and she sent him articles. So he wants to wait until more testing was done LOL
But the friend says on the phone, well I cannot push you but I encourage you... I am so looking forward to the time this things is killed and NO MORE vaccine talk! I've had it with this shit!

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Education must change. All kids have special needs and should be taught based on skills and passions.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

It is not a vaccine. It is gene therapy and has not been approved. If he has life insurance, taking this shot may void it. He may want to check.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Well done! I sent all my sisters information on the vaccine. Most of them are Trump haters. The nastiest one said she was going to block me. And they say that we are deranged!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

This shit show has to end and soon.