TRUMP VINDICATED!

Michigan court rules that last minute change
in Mail-in-Ballot standard protocol broke law.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

I may have missed it but was there any mention of steps that can be taken from here? I dont believe government is going to fix government but it seems like, if this is the ruling, something drastic SHOULD happen soon after

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Great News!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Excellent

God, Country and Family, Spiritual (Creator). Oath was taken, will always stand for the truth- WWG1WGA, Remember - God Wins

Now go arrest her then overturn certification due to fraud. Someone get Sidney Powell on this.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

time to flip the election

I'm a fired up patriot, veteran, mother and wife who's passionate about our country's destiny our children's. Valuable!!!!

Woohoo!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Great News!

💧#3371
Sometimes you need to 'take one for the team publicly' before you are vindicated as a hero.
Q

3371 = 475th Prime#

💧#475

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

V for Vindicated
V for Vendetta
V for Victory
V for Valor
V means [They're] well and truly Vooked.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I LOVE THIS - AND YES THEY ARE (VOOKED)!

(1) Show this thread

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

There were so many missteps in MI. I can't wait until they all go down. Thank you Antrim county officials for standing up for what's right and starting the ball rolling.