Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

My question is why would you even want it period with a survival rate of 99.4%? Strengthen your immune system and improve your intellect. Tired of the stupid lowering the Bell curve while truth and common sense is censored.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WL6202 in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

This! Why are people even getting this vaccine? Even if it was known to be effective, there’s no reason to get it!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

BUT, Not everyone has the tim to get involved and many are so super busy. this whole hing feels like we are all the church lady. Notenough comassion for other peoples lives. too many mixed messages.

(1) Show this thread