Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

To me its very simple.

If it works why do you still have to wear a mask after the "vaccine"?
If it works why do "they" still want to enforce social distancing?
If it works why do "they" continue to enforce these mask "mandates"?
If it works why do airlines clearly state you have to continue to wear your mask even though you've taken the "vaccine"?

Why?

Why on God's green earth would I want a "vaccine" for something that has a 99.x% survival rate. Why? If it was even a 80% survival rate I would consider it. But, 99.5% for someone in my age group??

Yea, I'll take my chances.

Truth is I'm pretty sure I've already had it....twice. I'm here typing this today. When the dreaded "second wave" hits. I think my body will be able to fend it off then too. I think these "vaccines" are engineered so this supposed 2nd wave will wipe the jabbers out. That's what "they" want you know? 80% of earths population gone.

You want the "vaccine" thats on you. Roll the dice...see

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @happaflapp in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

...my guess, if folks truly start dying from compromised immune systems in the future due to the initial experimental vaxx combined with mutated virus elements, the powers that be, will simply blame it all on the non-vaxxers..."if only the Trump supporters had taken the vaxx, less people would have died...the virus wouldn't be this bad if they had only taken the shot." 🤦🏼‍♀️