Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Sounds kind of like a dictatorship...

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

You wouldn't believe the haters on Twitter and their comments. We love her, but now Twitter is all Liberals and it's brutal.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

she is a magnet for the left hatred. I made one positive comment on one of her tweets and I got flak for 4 full days..

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

she is a magnet for the left hatred. I made one positive comment on one of her tweets and I got flak for 4 full days..

(2) Show this thread

Now that is interesting😏

oh maybe because they are all locked away πŸ˜‰

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Biden has NO authority whatsoever. He is NOT the president of the United States. This is one giant scam. Trump is still legally the president. It's all goung to come out. Biden and his cronies are going to prison.

This makes sense. Why would he need congress? The inauguration was all a show and he is not really president. All these executive orders are not legally binding. At this point all he needs is a pack of crayolas and a coloring book. Here I will contribute to his collection.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I support and will defend the constitution! 2nd amendment strong, grandmother... please visit. https://rumble.com/user/SimonParkes

i was just suspended with no reason. 😎

In response April Daniels to her Publication

Me, too. Suspended for no reason. I haven't been on Twitter all day. Ha!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response April Daniels to her Publication

I was suspended this morning with an email about violating rules concerning platform manipulation and spam. Beats me.

(6) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

What in the world?!?!

What? This can't be real..

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Aren't all of the EO's just blank pages?!

Please tell me you are kidding me

Hmmmm....I wonder if they will be ALLOWED to leave.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

how come yall are able to go home easily and abanndon your duties...
probably because an article of an impeachment came in for treason criminal sleepy biden

Retired Trump supporter WWG1WGA Once I was blind but now I can see Gab: DianeJ15 Telegram: Dianej15 Truth Social: Dianej153

He needs a long nap. The events took a lot out of him so now he is going back to the basement to sleep.

In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication

China needs to recharge him. He will be plugged in all wknd.

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Sounds like they will be begging for a do-over in 10 days or less

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

What about his Jitterbug? πŸ˜†

I'm happily married & a mom. πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€ Proud LEO Wife πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€ God. Family. Country. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ Trump is My President πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q

I got suspended again!! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

In response Police Wife to her Publication

Me too! First time though, do they notify you? I found out from a freind.

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

tribunals coming!!!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I'm so glad she's representing us here in CO

out of money in DC?

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

I am sure the corporation of the USA is bankrupt!!

(1) Show this thread