Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Why are you all assuming that these are Trump's words? Did we not just hear for two days straight that Trump's call with Raffensperger was edited and manipulated to put forth a false agenda? Did the Washington Post just admit to lying and changing the content of that phone call for their story? Do you not find the timing coincidental? Why would you believe this? They could fake moon landings in the 1960's, but can't fake an audio recording in 2021? Hmmmmm....

Now, MSM is running with the phone call and shouting from the rooftops "Trump says to take the shot". Since when has the MSM promoted anything Trump says? Something fishy here?

Why is MSM saying in their articles that Trump and Melania took the vaccine back in January. Trump was still in office at that time. Don't you think Trump would have mentioned that himself? THEY ARE LYING!!!!!

How awake are we really?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

i think this is the BEST DAMN explanation i have heard! thank you! you know - when i first heard this i freaked (you can see some of my comments here and elsewhere - lol) - HOWEVER - when i was doing dishes and in my meditative state - i thought "what if that wasn't Trump? what if it was a deep fake?" why would he go on fox? that didn't make sense. ANYTHING can be manipulated. so this is the likely scenario - however i never follow anything or anyone blindly. i go within to that quiet/god space - use my logic - and let my EYES finally show me the truth. and we are are still waitin' on that.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

you are very smart! i agree with you 100%

and even if it Was Trump with No editing, he said we are the ones who decide if we want to take it

ive got Trump's back