DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WOW...Is it Go Time????

If you have access to telegram, be sure to join Q-tip channel!
he is decoding TONS of comms from DJT, Scavino, Grassley,DOD,Vernon Jordan,Pompeo & more.

Too much for me to copy over here.
Q-tip's last line is this:

T’S GO TIME.
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING!

Serious Question: Do you know if Q-Tip does any of their own deCodes? All I seem to see is stuff taken from other Anon’s.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

really...I don't know. that would be a shame if he didn't acknowledge the hard work of others.
let me know if there are others we should be following.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I will - I just went over to the Q-Tip telegram site because I got excited when I saw your post then was slightly disturbed when I noticed tons (like over 10 without even looking too far) of my own decodes with my name edited out and Q-Tip pasted over it - and I noticed that same thing with a few other Anons work (that I know they put a lot of effort into) - please don’t get me wrong - it’s flattering (all ego aside) but feels a bit odd when someone goes to the trouble of replacing the origional author’s name (handle) with their own when they didn’t do the work but are taking credit for the dig (again I try to leave all ego aside because the ONLY thing that really matters is getting the word out & waking up the over sleepers but like Tesla said “I don’t mind that they steal my ideas, I mind that they don’t have any of their own”... so I was just legit curious if Q-Tip did any of their own decodes or if its just compilations of other Anon’s stuff :)

(1) Show this thread