Does anyone know how to get on twitter without your account being deleted immediately? I've been following#TheGreatAwakening since early 2018 but didn't decide to become a digital soldier until my Twitter was suspended last Friday! I didn't join the fight right away because of my work schedule and I didn't really know what to add to the conversation. I now know that this war is real and my voice does matter and I will never back down until this evil is eradicated! #wwg1wga

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Christopher CTR to his Publication

Make a new account. My account got axed same day as most. I made a new account using different email, different password, different handle. Be very careful on who you retweet and what you post.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

What about a phone number? Do you have to give a new phone number?

only one i can observe is Pompeo, after getting suspended for 2nd time. good luck! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I just got back on twitter with a new email but I'm wondering Twitter will ask for a phone number which could cost me my account again because I tried just using my email last time and then it eventually asked for my phone number

i'm sure others can advise! i used two different emails also!

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it