Does anyone know how to get on twitter without your account being deleted immediately? I've been following#TheGreatAwakening since early 2018 but didn't decide to become a digital soldier until my Twitter was suspended last Friday! I didn't join the fight right away because of my work schedule and I didn't really know what to add to the conversation. I now know that this war is real and my voice does matter and I will never back down until this evil is eradicated! #wwg1wga

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Christopher CTR to his Publication

Make a new account. My account got axed same day as most. I made a new account using different email, different password, different handle. Be very careful on who you retweet and what you post.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

What about a phone number? Do you have to give a new phone number?

only one i can observe is Pompeo, after getting suspended for 2nd time. good luck! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I just got back on twitter with a new email but I'm wondering Twitter will ask for a phone number which could cost me my account again because I tried just using my email last time and then it eventually asked for my phone number

i'm sure others can advise! i used two different emails also!

(1) Show this thread