So - I am in the UK

My son's college called today

They said even though i refused the COVID Test, he is 16 and when he goes back to college tomorrow i have no say in the decision HE DECIDES

He is going back to college for the first time in 4 months and is having JUST the test rammed up his nose at 3pm

So the child i gave birth to after 3 days fo labour 16 years ago i either pull out of college or allow him to have the cotton bud up his nose and down his throat ... he is 16 he doesnt understand .. I am gutted

When is this shit gonna stop ... Thousands of children now being trafficked at the border & it continues ... to wake up brain dead people ????

How much more do those of awake have to take😪

Total BS!! He shouldn't have to change schools but can he enroll in online classes elsewhere? Sorry you are having to even consider this baloney.

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsODell in this post can reply

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

He's been stuck in the house a full year - he has his own mind - I have to just let him do what he thinks is right, but i am absolutely sick of it now !!! We don't have online here you either go back or pull out of the course

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

He has a 16 year old mind with no frame of refence for the imp!ications of exactly what is taking place. The movies for decades that have been setting stage for this is a good place to start with him. Matrix, V is for Vendetta etc. Knowing that you don't know what you don't know is sometimes one of the greatest blessings there is. All things come to those who wait.

(1) Show this thread