So - I am in the UK

My son's college called today

They said even though i refused the COVID Test, he is 16 and when he goes back to college tomorrow i have no say in the decision HE DECIDES

He is going back to college for the first time in 4 months and is having JUST the test rammed up his nose at 3pm

So the child i gave birth to after 3 days fo labour 16 years ago i either pull out of college or allow him to have the cotton bud up his nose and down his throat ... he is 16 he doesnt understand .. I am gutted

When is this shit gonna stop ... Thousands of children now being trafficked at the border & it continues ... to wake up brain dead people ????

How much more do those of awake have to take😪

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

I'm with you.
Both of my patents are bragging about getting the vaccine. My 96-yr-old grandma has been basically been locked up in a old folks home literally losing her mind. My college age daighter rolls her eyes when i talk about the vaccine...her Navy bf had to be vaccinated...I could go on.
I've had to disconnect myself and hand it to God or I'll lose my mind. I don't know any other options anymore.
Hang in there, mama. ❤️

In response Mrs Eaton to her Publication

Thankyou Hun !!! Im sick of it all now ... how long do we have to keep fighting this crap

(1) Show this thread

Ask for a blood test.

If he were my child, I would yank his ass out of school before I allowed a forced test or vaccine. But that's me.

🙏💙

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Total BS!! He shouldn't have to change schools but can he enroll in online classes elsewhere? Sorry you are having to even consider this baloney.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

He's been stuck in the house a full year - he has his own mind - I have to just let him do what he thinks is right, but i am absolutely sick of it now !!! We don't have online here you either go back or pull out of the course

(1) Show this thread