Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Let me leave you tonight with this clip SELECTED by OUR President THE ONE&ONLY LEGITIMATE ONE! And did you noticed Maria revered to him as President😎enjoy the show🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸
Thank you for hanging out with me here, good night and see you in 6 hours beloved Patriots🍿

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

optics or not, the vaccine push just pissed off millions of Patriots, including me

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Q says up is down
down is up

so
Good is Bad

omg. yes we get the Q game. but enuf is enuf!! So much for red pilling americans. It doesnt matter anymore

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jn_bGs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rdy. Qtime., click on at the bottom under it