Castle Lock.

MP's and National Guards, fully armed with body armor. This isn't normal, without the Declaration of Emergency it would be illegal. This is going on now on Capital Hill. More than 300 Military planes, two AWAX including refueling tankers hovers over America in a defensive battle posture. If you think this is all about a inauguration of Joe Biden you are headed for a rude awakening. The plan to take back the Republic in full swing. Trust the plan. There was only ever one.

MSM spin is they are there to arrest Trump.

The fact is. They are there to see no traitor escapes.

Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

i spoke with my mom, who is in Germany, she was stunned when I told her how many troops where in DC.. and she asked why... I did not go into the plan, her health is not good and I dont want her to think that I am in danger... she will find out tomorrow bc she will warch the inauguration

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Trump isnt even there, right?

In response Dominus Nox to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 lmao...

(1) Show this thread

American Flag is NOT flying above the White House today (George News photo)
Q post 1333 - 13 is thier number and today is the 13th

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

wait MSM thinks we need all this force to arrest 1 man? ROFLMAO..

In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication

[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning Us About This 2 Years Ago...

Click the link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8LIybLuPk

[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning U..

Watch my new videos on my backup channel if you like: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ [YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE IMMED...

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

I like it 👊🏻😎💥