Men:

Never a bad time to buy your wife flowers. Right now could be one of those great times.

Spring is almost here. Time to renew our faith in God and relationships with our wives.

πŸ•ΆπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I love God but I divorced that bitch 10 years ago.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Thank you good Sir 🌸 so lovely & eloQuently said
All that is given with always come back to you πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

as a florist, I approve and love this message!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Thanks to you and the many warriors who lead this movement, Doq.

We're grateful for you.

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

God Bless you. You are a light.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

My wife has no problem with me buying her Flowers but refuses to buy me Fireworks..

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

You're a good man, Doq. Saving the world is exhausting.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

yes = 49 gematria
7X7 = 49
Seven is a Biblical perfect numeral
representing Spiritual Perfection
yes X 4 in drop.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

my dear beautiful husband just welcomed my aging parents to live in our home and to care for them.
πŸ™πŸ€β€οΈ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

He does this fully consious of the commitment and with a true heart. LOVE.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

what a beautiful Husband. May Love, peace & patience be in your home. God Bless all

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Good Man

how do i get the hubby to see this in a natural way lol πŸ€”

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

My hubs will buy me seeds or something to plant. Flowers die, we prefer to watch things like our love grow. Keeping a husband for life- keep his stomach full, his balls empty, and his house clean!

Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Flowers are nice and all. However I make sure to show appreciation for the little things he does. He always holds all the grocery bags and refuses to let me hold any, he will always hold open a door for me, he will always make sure to kiss me goodbye early in morning (even if I am still asleep). It’s important to notice the things your man does daily that people can easily take for granted. I’ve never asked for any of it, but I make sure to return the favor ;)

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I got some today

took your wonderful advice...πŸ‘

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Great advice. I'll tell my husband :)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

You know what pairs well with flowers??
Foot massage πŸ‘£
Keep on keepin on Doc, your advice is good for the soul
much love & respect
peace

Great advice here... had my awakening in this manner just recently. Hit me like a ton of bricks, changed my entire thought process

God bless the ladies!

Widower, Proud American, #MAGA #Trump #Constitution #AllLivesMatter, Don't mess with Texas! Because MURICA! That's why.

Widower here.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Totally agree! Thanks for the reminder, Patriot!🐸

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'm good, Doq.

Hubs & I don't generally exchange gifts, but he gave me a lovely Valentine present!

I'd rather he give me $$ for blueberry, raspberry & blackberry bushes! It's time to be planting!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

great adviceπŸ˜‰

Patriot πŸ™ ChristianπŸ™ Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

egads
this is the time when I go...
I just bought my father and mother flowers - who are on the decline flowers.
Maybe one day I'll get a hunka hunk of burning love to buy me flowers but for now...
My sister, my brother and I are the care givers...
Much love to all the Vets
Much love to all the children of the greatest generation!

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

beautifully said x

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

This is actually a nice gesture and not expensive...lets you know your thought of in a nice way when you arent in his presence. My hubby does it ofter I adore that man! πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™

AMEN, DOQ!!! Its beautiful men like you that make the world go round!! Literally! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’―

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Funny, I was just thinking today how in the beginning we were all on one another's backs and the awakening process in this house was painful but we all got through it and are much stronger for it. We really love and appreciate each other more. I pray that we are all moving towards brighter days :).

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts