PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

New Juan O' Savin: “We’re close. Take a deep breath. This isn’t a time for hand wringing and it isn’t a time for throwing stones about not getting it done fast enough or not getting it done the way you think it’s supposed to get done. If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” 🇺🇸🦅

full interview: https://youtu.be/RAjN5RARK_8

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Juan ---BLAH BLAH BLAH He loves to hear himsef talk.

He also called himself and others like him “Influencers” on a broadcast I listen to from yesterday. I find that strange.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

i appreciated him the first 22,000 hours.... but he is old now and really doesnt know anything. Not in the top tier. Understand he is a close Kennedy friend. He thinks a lot of himself whomever he is.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

If I hear we're close ...or SOON one more time ... I may go out of my mind.
I think that has been his role. To influence. I'm just tired of the games/pysop/being played. If we're gonna do this ...do it before they kill half of us. I do not see that we are WINNING ! Not looking like that to me at all, but they dont want to talk about that.

(1) Show this thread