New Juan O' Savin: “We’re close. Take a deep breath. This isn’t a time for hand wringing and it isn’t a time for throwing stones about not getting it done fast enough or not getting it done the way you think it’s supposed to get done. If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” 🇺🇸🦅

full interview: https://youtu.be/RAjN5RARK_8

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

You mean the Psyops Spooks are really doing something???????

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Get everything Q'd up. We are not finished yet. Pray as instructed. #GodWins #GodBlessAmerica #MayGodProtectPOTUS45

Is it just me or have I seen these Shoes on General Flynn before? I know he wears similar shoes to Juan, this brown color reminded me of that Speech of Flynn, he wore shoes like that! In movies when you have to find a killer or a person that is hidden, they sometimes show us his/her shows so we can connect the dots later on and an AHA moment happens when the person is finally revealed after the Shoe connection has been made.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

I suggest Juan come down off the pedestal and remember who he is talking to !
WTF does he think he is? All hese 'White Hats' need an attitude adjustment!
Tired of word games, God says let your Yes be Yes and your No be No, otherwise STFU!!
Tired of the BMOC know-it-alls with their misleading communications and spreading false hope!!

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

amen.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

"If you’re that smart, you go do it. Otherwise, shut up pray and stay out of the way.” could that have been said more gently?
I understand that trump/his team/military/whitehats are all working so very hard to destroy the evil and the extent of evil is beyond our imagination. Agree people need to be patient and pray. But there is so much emotion out there ... anger of failed election, sorrow of losing a loved ones, loss of income etc ...screams for justice. Gentle words to those on the same side and fighting for the same cause can keep us united in the fight. ❤️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response God Wins to her Publication

*"stolen election"

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

In response God Wins to her Publication

I do not need to be coddled. There is much to have anger. I'm tired of the newly rightous thinking decades of corruption can be cleaned up in a few years. PPL were asleep and did not do their job. This is real life.

(2) Show this thread

Gave me 'fooken chills' as someone we know likes to say :)

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We're missing@vincentkennedy's fooken vibes!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Did anyone hear the part where he mentions Dan the castrated prophet had a soft voice like MJ? Kinda made me wonder if that was a hint to what they did to MJ and why he's on our side????

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

well, I did not get to finish that🤬
So best advice, take a deep breath😮 a really really deep breath 😮😱 and just sit back and kick up your boots and listen cause you might just learn some true history and NOT this crap they’ve been spoon feeding us all our lives! Become the eye during the storm and learn something useful so we don’t repeat this hell!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

You know I've listened to Juan for a long time now and really someone that I feel has been the calm in this storm all thru it!

Now I hear from others and I've probably said this myself as well, that he is a liile long in the story. If you think about it who knows what our true history is, I thought I did, but now realize it was all lies. Now we sit with that and wonder what is the truth! I've listened to many people thruout this and at one point I just wanted the darn answers so I flowed towards those who thought they knew and would put a timeline on it! All have come and gone with their best try to predict! And I like most have fallen and been disappointed and have to get back up and fight the battle.
Now the battle is won! I mean now is the time to enjoy the show, not be the show! So I can see Juan’s frustration with all the hand holding he seems to have to do in most of his shows! So best advice, take a deep breath😮 a really really deep breath 😮😱 and just sit back and kick up

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Very telling and good. thanks for the share

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Top fake story right now, looks like total panic mode.

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

I know its painful. to see evil win even if its only temporary...& certainly even more upsetting for those who love & support Trump that are insulated from Social Media as they are being fed lies by MSM. But GOOD GRIEF NAYSAYERS.. just stick to what you have seen & heard from our President Trump.
Trump told us the Election would be stolen in a calm manner.
Based on 4 yrs of Trump do you think this man would let an election,that he won in a landslide, be STOLEN. BY SWAMP CREATURES?
Do you think Trump after accomplishing historic win > win
in every arena foreign & domestic would allow Barnacle Biden to destroy America? his accomplishments???
Can you recall. how every injustice( & WORSE ) the Evil Dems threw at Trump they missed their target ? In fact his #'s would rise & theirs would fall.
Have you noticed there is no activity @WH? It goes black at night! ByeDumb in a recent picture revealed his "Security Driver" (which should be SS) had on a Sport coat w JEANS?
LETS PULL IT TOGE

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside 41020 and Team17! We are committed to doing whatever it takes to help them finish what#jfk started! Many of us are here fighting for those who are no longer with us! i am personally carrying the baton for 3 Marines who never had the chance to tell the TRUTH! Many of us have been carrying our broken hearts around for YEARS while being forced to witness Traitors, Betrayers, Liars, Leakers and chaos creators continie to use our loved ones for their FOOD and FORTUNE! DJT and Team17 ResQued my broken hesrt! Never Trumpers and negatvie naysayers continue to call us violent raciest cult crestures and refuse to have conversation about WHY we are here and WHO we are fighting for. No matter what [they] say we BELIEVE the BEST is yet to come in 2021. Everyone has a choice! Dark vs Light! GODS plan wins 117%!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

when DJT slaps a podium, or his leg in this case, it means something...but what?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

❤️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you do not yet understand that this is not just a political battle it is a battle to save our planet from satan and his demons.
It has always been about the bloodlines of Cain and Abel.
God is real
satan is real
Angels & demons are real

Perhaps you are not awake enough to help the 144,000 and if not then for real stay out of the way and pray.
We need prayer right now in unity.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, are Ashkenazis from Cain's bloodline?

(6) Show this thread

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

All in Gods time. 🙏

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Juan ---BLAH BLAH BLAH He loves to hear himsef talk.

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

He also called himself and others like him “Influencers” on a broadcast I listen to from yesterday. I find that strange.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

when you take the time to think how many people, how many steps taken, how deep the slime goes, no way this is a wham bam thankyou situation. Im excited and featful for the big reveal. Im sickened enough already by what Ive read. Can you imagine what those involved have seen? Can you imagine the reaction from those who idolize the perverts of the world? Can you imagine taking out so many who are running the deep state, yet trying to keep the good from being destroyed aling with them? I have my impatient days, but make myself stop and pray and think through the level of planning, the numbers of those working through this, and how grateful I should be to all of them. God be with them all.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I AGREE. The Military has all the Info, all the PLANS from God. When we PRAY in the Name of Jesus, "Angels Rush to fulfill our words." WE ARE BOOTS ON THE GROUND,TOO, in the spirit. Let's ask God to PROTECT, GUIDE & ASSIST our Military, President Trump, all who concern him & all our Families in Jesus' Name.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

AMEN! Let's do this!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

This is a great and inspiring post! Thank you!
🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️😂