Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

All of [you] that have laughed at us.

All of [you] that have mocked us.

All of [you] that were the first ones to proudly wear a mask.

All of [you] that are the first to line up for the vaccine.

All of [you] that allowed America to robbed and were ok with it.

All of [you] that hate Donald Trump.

All of [you] that hate America.

All of [you] that hate God and the Savior, Jesus Christ.

[Your] time is coming.

Our world begins when [yours] ends. [You're] the thorn in our side that God will finally remove as He has heard the prayers from the righteous.

In Christ's holy name, Amen.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

let's remember - religion is part of the matrix here. the whole lord/savior is theirs. the whole "god fearing" - also theirs. worship. etc. Divine Source Consciousness - God - Resides in us all and only needs our ATTENTION to Remember and Feel.

..."they know not what they do"
..."turn the other cheek". ...was a pretty big one too.
Not yours to condem

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhattheactualFisgoingon in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

i'm pointing out - not comdemning those who fell for the religious hijack. there is a difference. (and turn the other cheek - that is exactly what evil wants us to do. ignore it.)

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

...Our Lord is teaching us, by his words and example, not to collapse in the face of evil, but, rather, to resist evil while resisting the temptation to hate the evildoer.

Yes, as Jesus said, we must love our enemies and pray for our persecutors. We mustn’t fail in that duty. That duty doesn’t preclude defending the vulnerable, resisting wickedness, or championing what Christ has entrusted to the Church he founded.

#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread