Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

cheers :)

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

Thanks for the shoutout Mr Doyle!!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Thx for the shoutout William!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

@poppylovescapu. We made it‼️‼️‼️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏Done, shared, and thanQ William....#wwg1wga#GodWins

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🙂Thank you so much !!!

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

you are welcome!

(1) Show this thread