✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Fauci and Biden/Harris begging Trump to ask us to take the vaccine is pathetic and shows how weak they are.

Trump is still my President, but even if he asked me to, I still wouldn't.

Furthermore, I have never had trust for MSM, but I have lost trust for its followers as well for all the hatred spewed towards Trump and us. To be clear, I have not lost Love for my fellow Man and Woman. Jesus told me to Love "my enemy" and I will continue to do so with Tolerance.

I will NEVER sacrifice TRUTH though.

Trust is Earned.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I trust science about as much as i trust MSM. I lost my trust in science when they tried to tell me that I came from a monkey! It's amazing to think that people just thought ok... that makes more sense than being created by God. 🀯

I agree in a lot of ways. I still trust Science as a method, but I reject these "Scientific Theories".

Scientific Theories require Faith and I have already given mine to the The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

God Bless you and your family.πŸ™

In response Calamity Jane to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it