✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Fauci and Biden/Harris begging Trump to ask us to take the vaccine is pathetic and shows how weak they are.

Trump is still my President, but even if he asked me to, I still wouldn't.

Furthermore, I have never had trust for MSM, but I have lost trust for its followers as well for all the hatred spewed towards Trump and us. To be clear, I have not lost Love for my fellow Man and Woman. Jesus told me to Love "my enemy" and I will continue to do so with Tolerance.

I will NEVER sacrifice TRUTH though.

Trust is Earned.

I trust science about as much as i trust MSM. I lost my trust in science when they tried to tell me that I came from a monkey! It's amazing to think that people just thought ok... that makes more sense than being created by God. 🀯

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @abitofacalamity in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Calamity Jane to his Publication

I agree in a lot of ways. I still trust Science as a method, but I reject these "Scientific Theories".

Scientific Theories require Faith and I have already given mine to the The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

God Bless you and your family.πŸ™