Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Passionate Patriots are grateful we are amongst SQLDIERS like yourself who continue marching forward. Those of us who are#BuiltTrumpTough KNQW this is a spiritual war and one of our grestest weapons is to have FAITH and continue to take ACTION to help shine light in the darkness. Our enemy is master at creating fear, chaos and doubt. Everyone has a role to play. At the very least we all need to be praying for peace, unity and decernment. We need to think less and focus on BEING. Listen to uplifting music, spend time in nature, become passionate about participating in random acts of kindness. GROWING pains are real! Winning Wars requires more WARRIORS and less worrying! We BELIEVE we WIN no matter what! Until then keep yaking notes on wha it means to be#BuiltTrumpTough

Never Quit & Those I Offend I apologize - Strictly Trump Oriented - DisInfo Rampant. 960

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GQT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GREGORY TODD, click on at the bottom under it