Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.

Passionate Patriots are grateful we are amongst SQLDIERS like yourself who continue marching forward. Those of us who are#BuiltTrumpTough KNQW this is a spiritual war and one of our grestest weapons is to have FAITH and continue to take ACTION to help shine light in the darkness. Our enemy is master at creating fear, chaos and doubt. Everyone has a role to play. At the very least we all need to be praying for peace, unity and decernment. We need to think less and focus on BEING. Listen to uplifting music, spend time in nature, become passionate about participating in random acts of kindness. GROWING pains are real! Winning Wars requires more WARRIORS and less worrying! We BELIEVE we WIN no matter what! Until then keep yaking notes on wha it means to be#BuiltTrumpTough

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PassionatePatriot in this post can reply

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code ยง 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Never Quit & Those I Offend I apologize - Strictly Trump Oriented - DisInfo Rampant. 960

The TRUTH will set you FREE! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

This is beautiful! well stated!#PassionatePatriots4TRUMP! ๐Ÿ’œ

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Beautiful! Thank you!
Blessings and much love! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iโ€™m a Christian and Iโ€™m here for the precious children.

Thank you I really needed this also .God bless you and ur family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ™ฅ๏ธ

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I needed to read this today. I've been making more of an effort to perform random acts of kindness for others that I hope brighten their day. The only things I'd like in return are thanks and paying it forward.