TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Juan O & David Nino Rodriguez are talking! David always hits him with blunt questions toward the middle. "Joe has plastic baby keys, nothing nuclear." Don Jr. posted a similar pic recently. 2/3 of the military are ready to put#Trump back in office by APRIL 1st! πŸ’₯He's always said that... πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Congress & the Courts may recognize Joe, but the majority of the military & foreign Nations DON'T! Monkey Werx saw a big increase in Gitmo air traffic today.
Military#Traitors πŸ€”#NCSWIC 107
https://youtu.be/16GJXmpxV2I

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Juan's side of screen shows date 3/11/21 then says Trump ? D.C. I don't know what it says between Trump and D.C. Is it some sort of Comm?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Lexie May to her Publication

GOOD EYE! I WATCHED TWICE BUT DIDN'T NOTICE THAT... WE KNOW DJT WAS RECENTLY IN NY. I BET IT WAS A COMM... I'M GONNA HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Right before this popcorn page, he was on page 71, and wrote "Boom Boom Boom Boom" across the page. Did you catch that? I was pretty psyched about that!

Only people mentioned by @Crunchy_Martha in this post can reply

In response History Repeats to her Publication

AMAZING! THANK YOU! I DEFINITELY MISSED IT! GREAT FIND!@onewaypatriot πŸ‘†πŸ’₯

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

If you go to my profile, i have the pics of the page and also a coincidental tweet from Mike Pompeo the next morning. I still don't have a good grasp on how this site works, but it's there if you want to check it out!

(1) Show this thread