Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

I believe in Jesus, the way and the truth and the life !

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

All of this of for a healing rate of 99.965 with hydroxy Chloroquine or equivalent or a death rate of 0,035%. Sad & Shame !!!#GodWins

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

This deeply saddens me. No interaction, no emotion, all separated, HAS EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS. This is crimes against Humanity as far as I am concerned. This is one of the most important times of childrens lives to shape their emotional being, interactions, and a time when they are developing who they are and setting a basis for their future. This is not school this is control and tyranny!

WWG1WGA!#Maga Trump is my President. Got kicked out of Twitter now here. Went by QCheerleader & JFK JR. Lives. Change my user name. 🍿😊🙏🛸

This is saddening. Thankq Mac.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏🌴😣Thank God my Children are grown! This is child abuse!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN
nothing
is
more
precious
than
our
children

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i can NOT do this!!!!!!! to my children!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is harsh psychological abuse.