Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If Trump cut off their supply of children so severely for the last 2 yrs that they are desparate for more adrenachrome and children to torture to get it, ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MORE CHILDREN????

OPENING UP THE BORDERS HAS GIVEN THEM A FRESH QUICK SUPPLY OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are they REALLY doing with all those children coming across the border alone?????????????

@vincentkennedy
@ghostezra
@doqholliday

Indont believe anything youre seeing is REAL. friend just got stimilus check. Said it was signed by DJT.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QBaby17 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

I just love the he said, she said game.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Well I sure hope not. I would hate for them to get a new batch of children. I can promise you tho if it were not a movie, they would have let them in for that purpose then they would just frickin disappear an never be seen again.
They had ppl runing the Foster Kids, DHS and every other agency associated with kids.