If Trump cut off their supply of children so severely for the last 2 yrs that they are desparate for more adrenachrome and children to torture to get it, ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MORE CHILDREN????

OPENING UP THE BORDERS HAS GIVEN THEM A FRESH QUICK SUPPLY OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are they REALLY doing with all those children coming across the border alone?????????????

@vincentkennedy
@ghostezra
@doqholliday

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THESE SUCK Fs

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

EXACTLY. They need more children to supply the adrenochrome. They think we are stupid. The STORM is here. NCSWIC. They will all be DESTROYED. SOON. BQQM.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

You got it! That was my absolute first thought.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Yes ma'am i was thinkin the same thing

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

I was thinking the same thing! Also why put them in boxes wjere they cant see out of? Lord I am praying tthis can come to a close soon! I will continue to pray. These people are just full of evil!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I was thinking the same exact thing... the Biden Admin opened borders for more children/drugs/terrorists to restore their evil ops that Trump had been cleaning up. Nothing makes sense otherwise. We have to hope our MIL really is in charge and ahead of all this🙏🏻PLAN still in action behind scenes.#SaveTheChildren😭

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

🤬

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I'm thinking if the military is attacking people like Tucker Carlson, maybe them being on the peoples side is an illusion brought to you by Qanon.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Nana, they are not people....the are demons.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yeah I know, but not matter we have to stop them from stealing those kids.

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Indont believe anything youre seeing is REAL. friend just got stimilus check. Said it was signed by DJT.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Well I sure hope not. I would hate for them to get a new batch of children. I can promise you tho if it were not a movie, they would have let them in for that purpose then they would just frickin disappear an never be seen again.
They had ppl runing the Foster Kids, DHS and every other agency associated with kids.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

I just love the he said, she said game.

(2) Show this thread

You had better believe that!! May GOD intervein in a major way!!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

No way, this must be stop#SaveTheChildren

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

All that hard work President Trump did; and now, the children are suffering again 😢

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

This what I have been saying.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wow, Here I was thinking they just wanted votes. I am waking up more and more.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

The caravans were always about the children, after
Haiti and the Clinton connection came to light
800,000 children missing from the US every year
$2.2Million dollars per child
$1.7 Trillion dollars a year

Put that in your pipe and smoke it-
it's a very sick world we live in, indeed.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

It's so sick you couldn't even imagine. You might want to watch this video about our previously destroyed highly advanced civilization. We had all this before, free energy, teleportation, telepathic skills. It's all about vibration and frequencies.

https://youtu.be/vI8FIpDpNg8?t=5963

AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTube

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Caging them, keeping in the dark, separating by sexes, separating by darkness of skin as they really like the darker skin, then they disappear for what they were always using them for. The basement Biden is in now is most likely right there in Texas where they come in. How convenient.

You might be on to something?

In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication

might be? no - 100% truth. these kids are being trafficked. no adults? how donthese kids come to a new country without an adult? when there is a olan to traffic them. we need to pray that this ends this week and thise babies are returned home!

(1) Show this thread