πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Oh hey friend! I get so happy when I find one of my Peoples from#TheTwatterdome.😊

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Looking forward to it. I have been since the stolen election Nov 3, but hey, good things come to those who wait right?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

It turned into slaughterdome. We'll be reunited soon in the real world. I had that very thought this morning. When we take off these masks we'll recognize each other in the streets. We'll be the ones not looking dazed and confused. Welcome to your new and freer home!

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I agree. We had such a good group on those few big threads...we worked together getting so much good stuff posted & out there. General Flynn, Bards of War, Entheos, etc. all followed me - I'm learning to maneuver here and Parler, WeGo, Telegram and Gab, but damn, it's exhausting. πŸ˜°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And, I can't find all my friends πŸ€“πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ - yet!

MeπŸ˜πŸ‘‡

(1) Show this thread