Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

There will be a few Patriots like Dave in the history books. He and Santa Surfing, you, Doq, and VK, Juan and a few others.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Easy Nana. I'm just a fan. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Dave is awesome, just hope the trigger gets going quickly, feels like time will not be on our side much longer with the current events

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

i just listened to this. Dave is awesome, ive been following him since last year & look forward to his reports! Always great info !

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

I love him. He has insights and has been steady as a rock.

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Oh hey friend! I get so happy when I find one of my Peoples from#TheTwatterdome.😊

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

It turned into slaughterdome. We'll be reunited soon in the real world. I had that very thought this morning. When we take off these masks we'll recognize each other in the streets. We'll be the ones not looking dazed and confused. Welcome to your new and freer home!

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Looking forward to it. I have been since the stolen election Nov 3, but hey, good things come to those who wait right?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(2) Show this thread