Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I agree with you@doqholliday. But, it is very painful for those who have tried to wake family and friends, only to be rebuffedvand rejected. Both of my adult children have appointments to get the vaccine, even driving an hour from home to get it. I dont want my children to be the tares. Breaking my heart. 😢

So sorry to hear. Prayers! Maybe you could send them this Pic. and tell them you know this lady or something...... just maybe it might help?

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Why would anyone take the vaccine???

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Med beds, healing coming soon!❤️🙏

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I am forbidden by both of them to discuss vaccines, send them product info or statistics on injury/death or even medical studies. I just pray for them all the time.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

So sorry hun, I was trying to see if you could give it one more try. I understand and I will pray too. We can't control everyone, as much as I wish we could. God bless! Love & Light to you and yours. 🙏🤗

(1) Show this thread