Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

I agree with you@doqholliday. But, it is very painful for those who have tried to wake family and friends, only to be rebuffedvand rejected. Both of my adult children have appointments to get the vaccine, even driving an hour from home to get it. I dont want my children to be the tares. Breaking my heart. 😢

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I join you in prayers to God, in the name of Jesus Our Lord and Savior, this madness ends now and the Truth is revealed. We are weary and asking for Your Divine Intervention. Amen

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/vemgav-doctor-explains-why-coronavirus-is-not-what-theyre-telling-you.html?mref=2oodx&mc=8wf7a

Maybe a new approach will work? I Pray for you and yours JM, I have family fighting to get it too... Keep trying!

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

my heart goes out dear. I have myself snd one daughter awake. my spouse and other daughter got the vac. so very heartbreaking for sure! 😢

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

My mom and son are both getting it. My son thinks I'm a fool for trying to stop them and has even threatened to cut me out of his life. Damn if you do and damn if you don't.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication

Its so painful to know they are risking their lives for a hoax

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Yes, my Mum has had the 1st shot, I am trying to convince her not to get the 2nd one. 😔

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

same here..sickens me!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

sad !

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

So sorry to hear. Prayers! Maybe you could send them this Pic. and tell them you know this lady or something...... just maybe it might help?

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Med beds, healing coming soon!❤️🙏

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Why would anyone take the vaccine???

(3) Show this thread