Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🧐

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

My daughter is in medical school and was required to get the COVID vaccine, plus the flu shot every year...I believe all students in any medical field are required to take these vaccines....they dont
have a choice...

Could have refused and left. Chose a different profession. Medbed's are replacing all of them anyway.

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Adam4850 in this post can reply

In response Adam Patriot to his Publication

My daughter has bought into the lie and couldn't wait for her vaccine..as many students just follow along and get their shots because this is what they have known since birth...its heartbreaking...I'm in the same field, I refuse the vaccines, I'm grandfathered in, unfortunately, most health care facilities are pushing so hard to get vaccinated and a lot of people feel they have no choice. I wish more people would open their eyes. We had to petition the hospital if we wanted to refuse and they denied me, however, I went back with data and got a lawyer involved. I would have lost my job if they had denied me once again. I can see that many others may not have the knowledge or not be able to financially survive, so they cave in.