Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Get a legalized document stating that the company will be held accountable for any adverse reactions for the next 5 to 10 years. The vaccines are experimental drugs with unknown sides effects.

My daughter is in medical school and was required to get the COVID vaccine, plus the flu shot every year...I believe all students in any medical field are required to take these vaccines....they dont
have a choice...

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

Theres always a choice.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

Could have refused and left. Chose a different profession. Medbed's are replacing all of them anyway.

(3) Show this thread

#livefreeordietrying #trudeaufortreason #seektruth #silentnomore Canadian held hostage by corrupt government. Believe in Trump!

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

how can they require something be injected into your body when it's not FDA approved and is therefore experimental. direct violation of nuremberg codes.
when are people going to all say ENOUGH
i am not a happy camper tonight
getting sick of hearing about amd reading about crime after crime against humanity
fuck this evil shit i am so so done

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

corporations above the law and humanity

(1) Show this thread