Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

Wictor rocks! I do miss his collander tho..

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Meant to post this earlier but got waylaid. Always worth listening to TW. Not seen anything on MonkeyWerx on this but AF2 was up again today. Still no AF1 call sign only NA. Which means either JB is never on the plane or he is not officially recognised...

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Thanks, appreciate this πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Monkey Werx today said he is seeing a lot of activity too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFo3_U5A7yg&t=115s

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 3 15 21 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Remember when Carlos told us that we had nothing to worry about on November 3rd and POTUS would win in a landslide with no chance of Fraud?

I do and I called him out for it.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

If thatbia the same Carlos from Twitter than fhis guy is a classic case of a LARP. i called him out after the death of the gentleman in Seattle and said it was an Iranian hit team using military tactics. he blocked me for questioning his assessment. Funny you would block someone for questioning you. if you are right... have the stones to defend it. if this is the same guy, i would trust his opinion as much as I would an Antifa member's opinion on economics- with a 30lbs chunk of Himalayan salt!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

Thank you for sharing...

If fhis is real, how long could Trump be the shadow President? 4 years?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response USA DAR to his Publication

A few more days/weeks, at the most. This is at an apex...a precipice, if you will. April at the latest. April 1st is the new financial quarter so I'm pretty sure everything has to be in place for clear records and clean audits to move forward.

Happy Corporate Tax Day!!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Interesting the Area 51 flights to/fro have stopped and I didn't know Israel had hit 12 Iranian tankers this past week since we don't have any access to news in this country. Also didn't know the Brits are going after Assad's wife.

Beware the ides of March.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

what do mean by ides?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts