is anyone else hearing buzzing in your house for no apparent reason?

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

what's causing it?

Yes buzzing. Was low and loud. Now higher but quiet.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

yes...
on and off for months now.
TN.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

I did several weeks ago... almost like a buzz or vibration! 🤯😎

daily...military service with those lovely 3m....so i just figured it was that but for months now there has been an ever rising "buzz"....only difference is now is doesnt take my energy away???....i dunno...but there seems to be a so called buzz in the air thats for sure

Yes ma'am, all morning now, in a very high pitch.

She is a Jesus loving Trump supporting patriot who is happily Married so no DM’s ⭐️🇺🇸♥️ Holding on to my bible and Hope in my Jesus.

daily I hear ringing in my ears

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

If its a buzzing inside your house, first I'd check to make sure it isnt electrical. Any type of loose connection will create resistance abd a possible buzzing sound. Resistance creates fire. Check your safety first...Then go from there...

PHD in sarcasm. Patriot, husband, step father and veteran. Allergic to bullshit. Brother to all of God's living creations.

it's definitely not electrical work within the house! it's constant. I'm at Dr office and getting it here and at home.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Not in my house, but my ears are NOT normal... Never had vertigo in my 51 years, but for about a week now dizzy, spinny, floaty.
Now pain deep in ears.

Question: are you feeling the tone in your body anywhere? (like your chest?) I have experienced that before.

tinnitus

yes

Daughter of God our Father Almighty. Family is everything. Grateful God opened my eyes, forever woke.

I wish... mine have been ringing since 1993!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

No - Tunes too Loud? 🤣 There - that better?