If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

people of the world, we need your spirit more than ever. just like these children, join me in a worldwide meditation on march 24. i have not found a time yet, but will keep you posted.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

❤️YES!!❤️🌞🙏

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

🙏 bless your heart ❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

❤️🌞🙏Thank you Patriot! Meditation is a great tool for kids to learn and adults too!! Children are closer to Source and Almighty God. Adults can learn so much from meditation too - calmness, balance, health, love and light and much more. Keep us posted Patriot!! Ty

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it