If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

people of the world, we need your spirit more than ever. just like these children, join me in a worldwide meditation on march 24. i have not found a time yet, but will keep you posted.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

❤️YES!!❤️🌞🙏

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

🙏 bless your heart ❤️

❤️🌞🙏Thank you Patriot! Meditation is a great tool for kids to learn and adults too!! Children are closer to Source and Almighty God. Adults can learn so much from meditation too - calmness, balance, health, love and light and much more. Keep us posted Patriot!! Ty

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

most definitely keep you posted

children are the purest forms of Gods expression. they have bot been tainted by world yet. theres a saying about meditation. buddha was asked “What have you gained from Meditation?” He replied: “Nothing.” “However”, Buddha said, “let me tell you what I lost : Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Insecurity, Fear of Old Age and Death.”