🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨BQQQQQM🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
There it is,..all in 2 sweet minutes! Share FAR'N WIDE!

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Chris is lying, luring alot.
Chris suggests people are citizens?
Chris does not mention anything about Common law.
Chris supports the charter over the common law?
Is Chris making money off what he is doing?
There are some great positive aspects, though is chris supporting corrupt lawyers, attorneys???
Chris is missing most of the top information to take down the system.

my boy! Canadian Legend !!

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Do you have the original link for this video? I would really like to share this with friends and family.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Amen

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I wish the millennials mask nazis would wake up!!! These people are destroying our lives. They think it is about fairness and keeping people safe, but they have zero appreciation for freedom. I am so angry that people will NOT wake up!! The ONLY way they will wake up is if the MSM changes its narrative, because apparently everyone will only listen to whatever is on TV. That is their reality. They want to drag us all down with them.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

I wish people would wake up and turn their tv off once and for all and start researching. They are letting fear win ... bunch if πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Please come to Central Michigan to wake up the people that go along with anything our governor says, they think WE work for her. Please educate them in every State.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

100 % truth! They can take their vaccine & stick it where the sun don't shine. Man they are really pushing getting their vaccine. I get texts from all the hospitals around my area weekly. No thanks.

could not have been expressed any better.
this is unabashed , truth

yep

I will die in a pile of BRASS before I take any poisonous concoction.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

how can you copy this video to text to someone?

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Here is the link to the full Chris Sky interview on Rebel News

https://www.rebelnews.com/stop_being_weak_stand_up_for_your_rights_chris_sky_andrew_says_14

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Chris Sky is one of Canada's most fierce warriors for truth. God bless himπŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ˜·πŸ˜‘

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Been pointing it out and talking about it every day the past 12,+ years. Lost a lot of family and friends along the way. some came back after the realized the conspiracy theorist was right. Most still dont have a clue. They believe its all just part of life. No amount of proof will convince them otherwise. Lets get this party started. The precipice is upon us.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Share this with everyone

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Oustanding.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

That's it exactly. Thanks for posting.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YEP !!!!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Spot on ...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NEVER WILL WE SUBMIT TO TYRANNY!
especially ESPECIALLY to medical tyranny!!!

stay _OUT_ of my Body, my Spirit, my Soul

OUR HUMAN CAPACITIES FOR EXPANSION ARE INDOMINATABLE

BEGONE, SATAN!

Preacher in SBC in Sulphur Springs (east tx) is using code word: NEW NORMAL in many sermans over and over and over....
where is this coming from?

WAKE UP

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

HE BETTER CONVERT FROM CALVINISIM & COMPROMING !!!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

id leave that church quickly

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Thank you for posting! Do you have a link I could use to send to friends, please?