Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

OOoooohhhh!! 100% cotton.... How about 20% cotton and 80% chemicals...

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

W o w! However, we do know lack of oxygen creates a petrie dish for bacteria, infection and cancer.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I'm in Cali and they put that warning on literally everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Cameras, shoes, DVD players, shoelaces, phone cases, ping pong balls -- you name it.
California is the patron saint of weird, surreal, f*cking states...

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I’m gonna go find this mask and buy this mask and take a stand for my rights the next time they kick me out of a store. GRRRR

The idiots will still wear them.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Now that is pretty incredible!

The site on the label.
https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

yet another level of "right in our faces" -- [they] parade their Satanic hatred of US

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Doesnt even mention reduced oxygen intake, inctease in becterial load or brain fog! Somehow this has to break through to the sheep. They are killing themselves!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Stop buying anything made in China. Surgical masks made in China have a toxic plastic in them too.Please people just take off the masks. The only way to stop the ineffective mask wearing is to stop complying.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

HOW more direct can they be....

c'est une blague ? 🙄

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

If only people could read and understand. 🙏

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

If only people could read and understand. 🙏