There's so much here on this one. Expand your think with "by the book". Think Bidan actions and protocols and the legality of it all. It's why there aren't any snipers on the WH roof. It's why he isn't flying AF1. It's why he's not even in the White house. He can't be legally. Can't be legally sworn in. Can't legally sign EO's. Think of other things that legally can't happen.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Patriots in control.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

According to Dan Scavino’s
Q💧1748 on 1/5/2021 at 5:48PM EST:

Listen VERY carefully.

Something BIG is about to drop.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

What came out of this? Anything?

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

go the fuck back to twatter already shill!!! holy shit, fuckin douchebag loser with a pomeranian on here wont shut his fuckin mouth.

In response Roman Legionnaire to his Publication

Who're you?

by the way, who're isnt a word illiterate retard shill.

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

this is getting old shill

Right, I know now. This would be more convincing if you didn't use the same three words in every. single. comment.

Shill this, empty threats that. Why bother responding if you have nothing to add?

You jump on every one of my comments like a bad mouthed toddler, except for the one where I provided a bunch sources and challenged you to provide better ones. Nothing but deafening silence there.

Weak.

shill this, pomeranian that, angry and disappointed that. fuckin shill loser, gonna be fun seeing the inside of your skull.

You're a weak troll.

you're a weak troll. and a weak man for that matter. and my dog will eat youe pomeranian.

Only people mentioned by @SPQR in this post can reply

Cool.

cool dude!!

youre still a shill loser

(2) Show this thread