There's so much here on this one. Expand your think with "by the book". Think Bidan actions and protocols and the legality of it all. It's why there aren't any snipers on the WH roof. It's why he isn't flying AF1. It's why he's not even in the White house. He can't be legally. Can't be legally sworn in. Can't legally sign EO's. Think of other things that legally can't happen.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i have been trying to get everyone to read cathy obrien and mark phillips' books, trance formation of america and access denied for reasons of national secuity for many years now.
i dont know if anyone has, but i sure hope they did. bcuz what the world is about to find out will keep them up nights. maybe drive some insane with rage. and other ugly emotions.
God help them.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

what popped out at me this time reading it, is the past tense "Had".

By the Book could also mean throw reality in their faces on TV for the whole world to see. I do not think it has anything to do with Super Bowl but that compared to the Super Bowl,

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BARR PUBLIC WHAT ? TURN, TO SAVE HIS ASS FOR PAST CIA CRIMES ????

can't carry the football - can't initiate any military action...

I'm all for it! What about the news that people are losing their jobs. I am just curious, how are people already losing jobs if Bidan's Eo's do not count?

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

YESSSSS !! I am constantly saying this daily--- so much im giving myself a headache 🤣🤣 my new answer to people i have told a thousand times is.... WATCH 👀👀

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Bidan cannot sign legislation... if his presidency is illegal, unconstitutional, n illegitimate... why is he there. If its part of The Plan, how can he b permitted to pretend to b president n the American people lied to about it. Patriots in control? If so how can they do this? Legal justification? Trump has wanted to do everything by the book.

he was on AF1 Friday, reportedly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ou5ia9JBE

President Biden Flies Home To Delaware On First Air Force One Trip | NewsNOW from FOX - YouTube

President Joe Biden arrives in Marine One at Joint Base Andrews to board Air Force One for the first time as he heads home to Delaware on Friday.Subscribe to...

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Last Days to his Publication

Look at the the paint and differences between AF1 and 2. Huge differences with the paint and lines and significance

In response Last Days to his Publication

WOW that is NOT AF1 that is the AF2 plane very easy to see differences in the pin striping WOW

(3) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Timing is everything

We appreciate everything you guys are doing. You guys are our guardian angels! God Bless and may he shield you from these scumbags! ❤️❤️❤️

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

does this mean Everyone in congress & the Senate know it's all fake?
is Kabala real or fake now? she voted in the Senate the other day was that fake too?
inquiring minds want to know

Imagine if we weren’t here.
While difficult….this must be done.

We were told beforehand that it had to be done by the book. Like they are not here. Patience...while people wake up and the last sleepers in the house are uncovered.

"Can't legally sign EO's."

Someone please explain to me. Why is the Keystone Pipeline being shut down and why are those workers losing their jobs? This is the main sticking point I have whenever anyone brings up the blank EOs.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

I believe that all lower level people are freakin out and following such supposed EOs. They act accordingly and believe what is happening is coming from Bidan. This is all due to the media shoveling out misinfo. so therefore people are freaking out and allowing the plan to play out without realizing truths

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Not hard to grasp. Biden pretends to sign a paper, the media says it is signed, Biden's team tells the pipeline to shut down, without any proof of anything, the pipeline is shut down. NO ONE CHECKS...so the play goes on. Yes, people are being let off of work for NOW, but not forever. When Trump comes back and shows nothing was signed and Biden had no legal right to sign any EO, the pipeline gets back up and running again. The reason for all this is to catch the bad guys that are hidden, to flush them out, it has to happen 'for a time'. NOT final though.

(5) Show this thread

Is by the book also buy the book, regarding Hunter's upcoming book release?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

soooo..... you re-post "the ending won't be for everyone" paraphrase

at this point ... this sounds damn ominous

whether the plan *happens* or not

I believe

Lord help thoust(sp?) mine unbelief ... 🕆

Also, why he is not meeting with any world leaders? Don't you think they will hugging each other and kissing each other's butt in front of camera by now?

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

My heart has lead me to trust Barr. i still hold my faith with him.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

Me too. He's my Yogi Barr...

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Patriots in control.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

According to Dan Scavino’s
Q💧1748 on 1/5/2021 at 5:48PM EST:

Listen VERY carefully.

Something BIG is about to drop.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response White Knight to his Publication

We do this, make sure it's a closed lid so no steam escapes and allow to cool completely afterwards. Good luck, hope everyone is feeling better soon xx

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response White Knight to his Publication

Ivermectin is another one you can use, any antiparasitic drug will work. You can go online to American Frontline Doctors, they have a link you can contact a doctor who WILL prescribe what you need. Some will prescribe for prevention too - take every 2 weeks and it prevents Covid even if you work in an ER or other high risk area.

(5) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The media promoting these lies

I was working in Lake Tahoe today for a client. Every time I go there they have CNN and Fake news blasting. People are so brainwashed by mainstream media. To the 'average' person they really don't see anything wrong. I am so grateful I am awake and can see through all the BULLSHIT.

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

ugh...so sorry. im in NorCal too and it is beyond frustrating.

(1) Show this thread

"Presidentail Actions" which is "Executive Action" they're a "Wish list" and doesnt hold any legal weight at ALL!! In court will be erased!!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

No, these are Executive Orders, ive seen them on the federal registry in pdf. they have a webpage listing alll "Executive Actions" and among them are Executive Orders, EOs are a species of the genus Executive Actions. they may well b illegit in other ways, but these are EO's.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hiring & firing.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

excellent connection 😊