Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

💞You can DETOX removing heavy metals from your body making a smoothie with CILANTRO & CHLORELLA adding fresh LEMON 🍋 drinking this DAILY. Your body will end up with metals every time you consume certain fish like Chilean sea bass, Atlantic salmon, Norwegian salmon, imported King crab, Swordfish, Catfish, Orange roughy, Bluefin Tuna, Shark, and the list goes on. These fish contain ARSENIC, CADMIUM, LEAD, MERCURY. Be mindful with your WATER 💦 consumption —remove the FLUORIDE!! It draws ALUMINUM to the brain —FLUORIDE is a NEUROTOXIN ☠️and yes it does cause cancer. And no it’s not good for your teeth! Look up FLUOROSIS. It does not in any way prevent cavities. You can live a healthy life with healthy teeth without the use of FLUORIDE ☠️.#detox#METALS#heavymetals#heavymetalsinfood#FISH#toxins#Arsenic#cadmium#lead#Mercury#foodchain#Fluoride#cilantro#chlorophyll#Cancer

Medical medium Anthony Williams would add Atlantic Dulse,Barleygrass juice powder and wild Blueberries to that smoothie.

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texsunga in this post can reply

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Gara Anthony to her Publication

Yes you can do that and good taste!!