💞You can DETOX removing heavy metals from your body making a smoothie with CILANTRO & CHLORELLA adding fresh LEMON 🍋 drinking this DAILY. Your body will end up with metals every time you consume certain fish like Chilean sea bass, Atlantic salmon, Norwegian salmon, imported King crab, Swordfish, Catfish, Orange roughy, Bluefin Tuna, Shark, and the list goes on. These fish contain ARSENIC, CADMIUM, LEAD, MERCURY. Be mindful with your WATER 💦 consumption —remove the FLUORIDE!! It draws ALUMINUM to the brain —FLUORIDE is a NEUROTOXIN ☠️and yes it does cause cancer. And no it’s not good for your teeth! Look up FLUOROSIS. It does not in any way prevent cavities. You can live a healthy life with healthy teeth without the use of FLUORIDE ☠️.#detox#METALS#heavymetals#heavymetalsinfood#FISH#toxins#Arsenic#cadmium#lead#Mercury#foodchain#Fluoride#cilantro#chlorophyll#Cancer

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Even better than cilantro is the Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol.

The Andy Cutler community has been curing autism, MS, Alzheimers, and all mercury related illnesses for years!

https://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

They have a really nice community group on Facebook

Protocol involves taking DMSA / ALA supplements every 3-4 hours for 3 days as one "round". Do a round once a week for two years and you can sure autism, alzheimers, MS etc..

safest slowest protocol out there, even cilantro can be dangerous for those who are mercury toxic according to Dr. Andy Cutler. Dr. Andy Cutler was such a red pilled physician, a legend compared to the average cooker cutter big pharma pushing goon physicians

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Simba 716 to his Publication

Thank you. I have to do this for my kids including using BENTONITE CLAY. when they go their nonna and nonno's house and their dad's house (Italian's eat a lot of fish and seafood) I need to work hard removing their metals. My twin boys are Autistic so they tend to be more sensitive to picking up on this sort of thing.

(1) Show this thread

Medical medium Anthony Williams would add Atlantic Dulse,Barleygrass juice powder and wild Blueberries to that smoothie.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Gara Anthony to her Publication

Yes you can do that and good taste!!

(1) Show this thread

expose msm for all there propaganda do your own research and the truth is alway's there, the truth is the only way that we can get anywhere

i am using zeolite pure powder just great https://zeolite.com/

In response audrey cooke to her Publication

I have read some people use Zeolite in their water. And its good.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I love cilantro!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I do too and I love the smell of it as well.

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

do you know about any detox's that can help rid previous vaccines from our past? im just curious if that is even possible

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

You bring up an EXCELLENT question. Having twin boys that are both AUTISTIC and both having a dual diagnosis. It's been my life journey working with them finding thongs to help them. They are high functioning Academics very bright. I'm always looking for holistic things to help them detox hopefully remove the toxins from their vaccines. BENTONITE CLAY baths and EPSOM SALT baths i use on them even for myself to relax. BENTONITE clay is also used as facial masks and gives you a fresh tingly sensation. Mix it with carrot juice for nice face mask. You can also DRINK BENTONITE CLAY! Here's an article that speaks of some of the stuff i have spiken of like drinking ONE GALLON of distilled water a day. In my household I drink one gallon myself, and my three kids drink one snd half almost two per day. In the summer it's more. Also it speaks of using CILANTRO and SPIRULINA & CHLORELLA. I sneak those colorful powders in their bamana chocolate smoothies! I will list the article below.

(1) Show this thread