Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

All party leaders in Canada are compromised! Conservative Party leader ousts his rival for being "too right wing".

Yah, Derek Sloan speaks out to end the lockdowns, open the borders, say NO to vaccine health passports!

Yah, we are really worried about Derek....um no I am more worried about the compromised leader O'Toole that "tested positive for rona", whose campaign manager is Islam extremist and who likes to wear red shoes!

I hope Otool testing positive for rona means that he is done.

Me too! If this is right he took a deal. He was out for 14 days... so likely when he came back he was chipped.🙏

In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

I wonder if we will hear of his passing soon or if there will be a lookalike taking his place. What a strange world we are living in. I hope we see some big players convicted soon. Too many years of seeing the powerful get away with whatever they do. My relatives think I'm a nut for what I believe.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication

Right? So crazy! Well he is certainly playing his role to piss off Conservatives...or maybe he is leading Liberals away to vote a new Lib Conservative party -- They are all pure evil and they all need to go down for what they have done to the children and innocent!

I am lucky to have a few in my family whose eyes have opened to all this! But I continue to be shocked at how many people are still in denial and cling to the "plandemic" cause after a year!

I am with you friend! We will hold the line. We keep the faith! It is coming -- it feels soon! Dark to Light. Save Our Children.🙏🌎

(1) Show this thread