Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

All party leaders in Canada are compromised! Conservative Party leader ousts his rival for being "too right wing".

Yah, Derek Sloan speaks out to end the lockdowns, open the borders, say NO to vaccine health passports!

Yah, we are really worried about Derek....um no I am more worried about the compromised leader O'Toole that "tested positive for rona", whose campaign manager is Islam extremist and who likes to wear red shoes!

Only people mentioned by @Spiritwoman in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication

Me too! If this is right he took a deal. He was out for 14 days... so likely when he came back he was chipped.🙏

I wonder if we will hear of his passing soon or if there will be a lookalike taking his place. What a strange world we are living in. I hope we see some big players convicted soon. Too many years of seeing the powerful get away with whatever they do. My relatives think I'm a nut for what I believe.

(1) Show this thread