Dan Scavino starts following 776 people
= Q-D 776 = Q/A on many Anon’s minds:

Question: Are Anons safe?
Answer: YES.

Hammurabi posts “I believe things are going to start moving at an ACCELERATED PACE.”
& the NEXT DAY Dan Scavino rapid fires 12 tweets in a row (after 10 days of silence)
3 which actually say “WARP SPEED.”

This is a time of serious transition. We’re going
to witness what has been a long steady stream
of drip... drip... drip... start trickling into a steady torrent that overflows into a FLOOD.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Then Patriot Streetfighter posted urgent...
https://youtu.be/gEiqpOGKv3g

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

OLD!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

THANK YOU HAMMURABI‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️💯‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ON THE MARK, holding the Line!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I love this meme it's hysterical!

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👏👏