Only people mentioned by @NICK in this post can reply

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

In response NICK ... to his Publication

please take his man-card. no serious biker would ever do this - if the chances of getting covid overrides your concerns about scrambling your brain due to some cager causing you gross bodily harm, you shouldn't be driving a motorcycle. p.s. Harley is my name for a reason....

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

A special kind of stupid.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

😡this is why we are in the mess we are in at the moment

They DO exist! 🤣

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

🤦🏻‍♀️

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

DUMB FUCKKKKK

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🤦‍♀️😂

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

looking for the college sticker on his bike😂😂😂😂

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Looking for Biden/Harris sticker on his bike 😂

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

you can't fix stupid

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idiot