Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Juan signed this into his book during his interview with Niño on 3.11.21

Along with "Winning, Winning, Winning, Won!"

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Are we at the precipice yet?

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

My answer, yes we are. Or very, very close. Also, the figure there in the picture, it isnt an actual person, look close & see its pixelation and that it was freehand drawn in. But I have a "what do you see" question. Is the figure on its hands, or its feet? And if you see it doing a handstand, that is pretty amazing. Sort of like, a bit of showmanship at the end. So, it makes me think of..."Youre going to love how this ends."

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

My hubby and my anniversary! 🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Happy Anniversary! 🎆

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

what is Match 15 on [their] calendar?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

We'll see...
Tic Tok

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

its my birthday tomorrow. what a great present it would be to have a big boom💥💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

mr pool. i think it looks like the ides of march

Anything notable on the Q clock for tomorrow?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A couple of interesting dates are mirrored on the Qclock tomorrow.
12.26 = Washington crossed the Delaware
4.19 = Shot heard around the world.

Also, last year Trump a called for a National Day of Prayer and VK timestamps lead to 'watch the water.'

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Dates and time can be interchangeable.
Example --> 3:15 = 3.15

Time of 3:42 on the Q watch.

Drop#342

End is near.
Q

R you ready for Incoming BOOMS ?

Q said to say . . . make sure you go do something fun today that doesn't involve numbers. 😂👊💙

(5) Show this thread

haha. This is sure one heck of a crazy March were having! Boy oh boy those boom are sure shaking this country right now! March 15, I for one can not wait to see NOTHING HAPPEN. Watch another magical watch will pop up that will be something related to April, then another clock for another month. Boom Boom Boom aka ZZzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Ides Of March.

The Ides of March (/aɪdz/; Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii)[1] is the 74th day in the Roman calendar, corresponding to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts.[2] In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar which made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

!!! 3x15=45

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏👍👍👹👺😁🧐🧐.HOPE....

Mr pool posted an ides of march symbol with a happy face inside.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Great find! I sure hope so!