If the last year has given me anything, it has given me a renewed faith in God. Like so many others I was chased from God in some way because of my disdain for the institutions that were trying to represent God.

This time it isn"t about a need for assistance because of tough times, and it is also not about just asking for good fortune. This time it is more. This time it is about knowing that I have given up full control of my narrative to God. It was the only way to find peace whilst swimming in this sea of confusion.

I have never been a religious man, but I have always been a spiritual man. Faith has brought about calm, and calm right now is more valuable than money.

Hang in there Fellow Patriots...The Best Is Truly Yet To Come

#wwg1wga#GodWins#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @Iam266 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

"Religion" is not the problem. It's confused, false, and over burdened views and hypocritical 'practitioners' thereof that give it the bad rap.

The Bible has very little to say about "relgion" per se but does offer these simple observances and definition.

"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world."