Let me leave you tonight with this "closer than you think" prospective,..
Thanking you for hanging out with me here on Anonup and wishing you a good night and a TREMENDOUS week ahead👊😎🇺🇸NCSWIC😋

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Some of the very best people are right here. God led us here. +++

Songwriter promoting the love and positivity of the Q movement and fighting against the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media.

AN ANTHEM...!!! 🌪🎸🇬🇧🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
https://youtu.be/gDvj2_svizg 🔥🤘🌪
A song I've written promoting the love and positivity of the Q/Qanon movement and fighting against the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media. Please help spread the message and SHARE wherever you can. 😊❤️🙏🏼🔥📺🌞
#Q#wwg1wga#BestIsYetToCome#MAGA#QANON#Trump#Patriot17#STORMISCOMING

WWG1WGA: Patriot 17 - YouTube

Music video for an original song by Patriot 17, WWG1WGA: promoting the love and positivity of the Q/Qanon movement and fighting against the lies and propagan...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🇺🇸🙏

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

All set to rock & roll. So ready for it to hit the fan. Thanks Grasshopper for your uplifting message. Night & pleasant dreams.😴😴😴😴😴

Patriot gal who enjoys freedom, the beach, traveling. I do not see how people vote for a party that hates America. US citizens first!

i'm blonde, so I'm pretty used to being called crazy lol Trying to wake up sheep just added an extra layer of spice to the already crazy!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"TREMENDOUS week ahead👊😎🇺🇸NCSWIC😋"

All suited up with the Armour of God 🙏, seat belt fastened, tray table secured, seat back in upright position, waiting patiently for landing! 🛩️🛩️🛩️
WWG1WGA 🔔

Lifting up here! Thanks.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I tried to tell my bro the other night. I guess I just have to wait. (sigh) Night Grasshopper

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

glad to be in this war with all you great Patriots ❤❤❤❤❤

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

You as well, Have a blessed night.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

im waiting!!!

it has been an honor and a privilege cant waot for the next chapter
the best is yet to come!!!