Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

As Spring Training, comes to an end, it's reported that POTUS looks quite refreshed, focused, and ready to perform at the highest level, seeking another World Championship run! When asked for comment, President Trump added, I see a "Universal Championship run this year" with a big smile, while boarding onto AF1!
POTUS seems quite excitied to be staying local this season, as he expects many Victories, while working closer to home, his family is also happy to be free from the Swampy Washington D.C. Hellhole he left behind for good! We expect nothing but greatness this year! The Lion King is back better then ever. Motivated and ready to perform at his best for#WeThePeople!
Rumor has it, he will be wearing the#19 jersey this season, as#45 has officially been retired and sent off to the Hall Of Fame, for enshrinement! It should be a memorable season to say the least for all who Love and admire DJT!
🦁⚡️ Q The music!
https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4ZqY
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#TheNewRepublic 🦅🇺🇸

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I miss him so much. Look how happy he is here! I'm so glad he is enjoying his time with family and away from the disgusting swamp creatures.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Did anyone ever think for a moment he wouldnt be the one to bring these swamprats down publicly?! You dont know President Trump if you ever doubted that for a second! Tick Tock....
https://youtu.be/YA5djIuo00Y

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Never doubted for a second! Yes...tick tock indeed

i so need the tik tok to go to the alarm bell though.
i know
patience

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeffro_Bodean in this post can reply

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Take solace if you can, knowing that things are happening that we can't see - all will be revealed❣️